Monday, November 21, 2016

President Obama and his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, could barely stand to look at each other in Peru on Sunday as they shared a brief and chilly handshake.

Heck, I can barely stand to look at the Jug Eared Failure.  If he comes on the media, I turn him off before his inevitable lying makes me start shouting.  It's a blood pressure control issue.

Not that Putin is much better, but he doesn't have much power to poison my own country, only his own.

We at least term limit our presidents.








3 comments:

  1. I feel sorry that Putin has to sit still for the indignity of having to hang with The Son of Promise/Child of hope. At the risk of sounding crude, I'd eat beans before meeting with him and would 'release' when he began to wax poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't much like Putin, but I have enormous respect for him. He does not bow to anyone; he radiates strength. He is no one to be trifled with.

    The chocolate fraud- well, the less said of him the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MSM is STILL using the metric '55% approval rating' as if to show Barry is the greatest.

    Uh, excuse me...was this number generated by the same pollsters who were proved so blatantly wrong on election night? Yeah, I thought so.

    ReplyDelete